Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Blog Post Week 4 Part 2

WWW.ESPN.COM



ESPN has been a mainstay in my knowledge of sports and has been the premier hub for anything sports related. The name in itself is established as the worldwide leader in sports and their up to date information makes them the first source for anything source related. I have always felt that the layout of the site was always effective albeit outdated due to the site not having been revamped for quite some time. I just believe that the site could just use a refresher to give it a modern take but the fact that they are the leaders in sports knowledge is the reason I keep coming back.



WWW.T-MOBILE.COM



Tmobile on the other hand has a very modern website, full of great graphics and great content. The cellular carrier has been changing the ways wireless has been and that mantra definitely appears on their website. Tmobile's efforts has converted me to a customer so I frequent their website as source to handle all of my tmobile related questions. The site is a bit large due to all the fancy graphics and information that is displayed. This would probably be the only change I would make but the site overall is great.



I commented on Marquise Storm, Jesus Origel and Marc Rodriguez.

No comments:

Post a Comment