Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Week 9 Blog Part 2

Our twitter account is ran with two separate goals in mind, connecting ourselves in the local business community (sponsorships) and having a voice in anything soccer related. Having these two goals in mind, i had some ideas ready to use for the search: Oceanside, Soccer, Futbol, Local, I also used the location to help find these account in the city we operate. Oceanside brought a lot of results rather quickly and found some small businesses that we not aware of, the other terms on the other hand were a bit more difficult, they led me to people that were within the locale, but weren't in line of who I was looking for. I ended up finding Fratelli's, Swami's Oceanside and Rocking Baja Lobster for my local Oceanside business list. For my other list I was looking for soccer knowledge and insights, but more importantly local and I found 2, Dike and Cesar Hernadez.

 I created 2 lists that fall in line with my initial goals for twitter. local business and soccer knowledge. Creating lists keeps your timeline organized with the information that will be displayed, it can also help identify potential leads or other accounts you can work with. Twitter itself has always been strange in regards to time of day of when you post, I feel that as long as you stay engaged in the conversation the better exposure you have, the other times that I feel tweets are most effective is after big news or accomplishments. Overall being a part of the conversation is key to Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment